>2 J/cm2 @ 1064 nm, 10 ns, 10 Hz | 500 nm - 11000 nm
If your device is working in 500-11000 nm range 3photon silver mirrors can be a cost-effective component in your system. The silver coating also performs in near-infrared (NIR) and infrared (IR) regions as well.
Silver coated mirrors without protective coating instantly start to oxidize (when in contact with the environment), thus the spectral values also change.
Even though protective coating on top of the silver reduces mirror reflection, the coating performs better in low humidity environment and it is much more resistant to friction (scratches).
- Handling and cleaning
- 3photon silver mirrors exhibits very high resistance to environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, etc.;
- Durability and anti-scratch;
- Relatively high damage threshold of >2 J/cm2 @ 1064 nm, 10 ns, 10 Hz;
- Long shelf lifetime >10 years
- Due to low laser induced damage threshold (LIDT), silver mirrors are not suitable for high energy applications. Low energy applications should be the working area in the terms of LIDT;
- Very favorable cost and quality ratio of silver mirrors allows them to be widely applied as optical parts of telescopes. Extremely good uniformity of the 3photon metallic coatings allows our engineers to achieve constant spectral values even or very large substrates;
- Silver coated mirrors are widely used in microscopes because of uniform high reflection values over the VIS region;
- Variable surface mirrors (deformable mirrors) which are made from very thin glass substrate coated with metallic coating. Then using magnet, it is possible bend the mirrors as you need, thus creating universal plane, convex or concave mirror.
- For long-term use of metallic mirrors, we recommend deoxidizer to prevent oxidation of the thin film coating;
- 3photon recommends to use dry air instead of cloth or paper.
Have questions ?
Call us +370 618 35333, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or fill contact form and we will contact You!