Windows & lenses heaters
Operating, T: -65℃ to 120℃ | up to 400 mm in diameter
Heaters or defrosters are suitable for a wide variety of glass and glass-ceramic elements (perfectly compliments silicon, sapphire or germanium elements). Made from ceramics they could prevent icing and fogging of optical windows, filters or lenses.
Suited to many applications, including Defense, Automotive, Agriculture, Laser, and Airborne Systems.
Challenge us to engineer the perfect solution to your fogging and icing issues.
- Easy assembly process
- High thermal conductivity
- Low Thermal Coefficient of Expansion (TCE)
- Straight forward temperature control
- Quick temperature ramp up and cool down
- Withstands both low and high temperatures
- Resistance to power surges
- Can be cut to any shape
Dimensions: 10mm – 400mm Diameter
Thickness: 0.45mm (excluding wires and sensors)
Operating Power: 60 W/cm2 Max.
DC Voltage: 12V / 24V / 48V
AC Voltage: 110V / 230V
Resistance Tolerance: 10%
Operating Temperature: -65℃ to 120℃
- Thermally Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape
- Temperature Sensors
- Temperature Controllers