465-650 nm | 650-1100 | 1000-1750 nm | >0.3 J/cm2
Achromatic Waveplate is like an analogue to achromatic lens, it consists of two different birefringent materials to compensate chromatic dispersion. The different material plates are crossed in such way that their fast axes create a half-wave or quarter-wave delay in a noticeably large wavelength range. One such achromatic waveplate combination could be crystalline quartz and magnesium fluoride plates joined in an air-spaced design. Because of their great performance in a vast range of wavelengths, they are useful in fields of tunable laser sources or broad-spectrum applications.
3photon offers two types of achromatic waveplates
- Optical contact design
- Air-spaced design
- Standard features
- Ability to work in a broad spectrum of wavelengths with one waveplate
- Space saving – it is possible to use one achromatic waveplate instead of a few low-order waveplates that work only on a single wavelength
- Relatively low damage threshold of 10 MW/cm2 for continuous wave laser regimes
- Low acceptance angle
3photon offers crystalline quartz/magnesium fluoride achromatic waveplates with such features:
- Broadband wavelengths for visible spectrum (465-650 nm), near-infrared (650-1100 nm), infrared (1000-1750 nm). Custom wavelength ranges are available upon requests
- Diameter ranging up to Ø30 mm + mounting
- Standard TWFD of λ/8 @ 632.8 nm
- Parallelism of <1 arcsec
- Anti-reflective coating values of Ravg < 0.8% (better values for more narrow ranges)
- LIDT of 0.3 J/cm2 at 1064 nm, 10 Hz, 10 ns for both air-spaced and optical contacted waveplate designs
Have questions ?
Call us +370 618 35333, email us email@example.com or fill contact form and we will contact You!